Academic Year Programmes
Ideal for the long term student
These flexible programmes are ideal for the long term student who can book a 6, 9 or 12 month Main or Intensive course starting on one of the four module start dates in January, April, July or October. Courses of 22, 33 or 44 weeks are split into terms of 11 weeks with a ‘holiday' period between each term.
- Study for 20, 26 or 32 lessons a week.
- Students taking 26 or 32 lessons will select from the monthly electives courses menu.
- Students taking main 20 lesson courses can book extra lessons at any time.
- Students taking Intensive 32 lesson courses can switch to a University of Cambridge Exam course at no extra cost apart from the examination fee.
- NB Minimum enrolment period 6 months /22 weeks. The ‘holiday' period is normally 2 weeks and this gives you the chance of a break from lessons and the opportunity to visit other parts of the UK and Europe (our Social Club can help you with any arrangements). Alternatively you can book extra lessons and continue to study.
New Student Transfers System
Churchill House customers can now organise their arrival and departure transfers online.
It is now official… excellent quality and great value.
We are really pleased to announce that we have been short listed for not one but two awards.
Welcome to our new website
Please let us know what you think.
Join our site
It's free to join. Take part in the discussions on our site, receive news of events and special offers, and keep in touch with old and new Churchill House friends.