This course focuses specifically on preparing a student for an upcoming examination. These exams can include:
- Cambridge Examinations: KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- TOEIC (Test of English for International communication)
- G-MAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test)
- Business Examinations. For example, BEC or LCCI exams
- Examinations at home in a student’s own country. For example, school-leaving exams, university entrance exam, or teacher training exams.
Lessons focus on improving a student’s general language skills and exam technique and include regular timed practices of specific sections of the chosen exam and full mock (practice) exams. Materials used can include published exam practice materials, past papers, and other carefully selected materials.