Home tuition courses offer a complete living and learning package, so finding the right family and teacher for our students is just as important as providing them with the right programme for their needs. We have a large register of teachers, so students can choose a tutor from a variety of professional backgrounds, personal interests and family situations to suit their needs.
In addition to their professionalism, our teachers are chosen for their friendliness and ability to make students feel welcome. They offer help and advice at all times and let students take part in family life as much or as little as they want. Our teachers live in comfortable, well-furnished homes. Students have their own room and have all their meals with their new family. Remember, the only travelling students need to do to get to school is from the breakfast room to the study room!
To help find the right teacher for you, we will ask you to supply as much information about yourself as possible on our home tuition course enrolment form. We will take into consideration your choice of course, the number of hours you want to study, your preferences regarding location, the type of family you want and your hobbies or interests before offering a teacher for your approval.
All of our teachers are:
- Experienced professionals
- Skilled in one-to-one teaching
- Experienced in designing special courses
- Professional, with specialist backgrounds and experience.
- Based on information from your enrolment form and test, your teacher will do some initial planning for your course before you arrive.
- On Day 1, your teacher will further assess your level and discuss your aims and needs with you. You will then discuss the programme for the coming days and weeks.
- Throughout the course, your teacher will regularly evaluate your progress, your needs and your level of satisfaction.
- The advantage of a home tuition course is that it is flexible. Your study programme can be adjusted to take into consideration your changing needs or your learning speed. It can be as intensive or as relaxed as you want it to be.