The Social Club takes its excursion programme very seriously as they understand how important it is for our students explore and experience England in order to get the most out of their time here. They organise regular trips to many of the UK’s most popular tourist destinations including London, Cambridge, Oxford, Bath and Brighton. The Social Club takes pride in its trips and students will get the opportunity to learn all about these fantastic famous landmarks and destinations whilst still having fun.
In addition to their day trips, the Social Club is able to offer multi-day tours to further destinations. We arrange these tours with our travel partner International Friends and locations include Scotland, Paris, Holland, Belgium and a chance to visit the West Country and Wales. These tours are very good value for money and to take all the stress out of travelling, the Social club will help organise all of the booking for you. All the guides are experienced and knowledgeable and we are certain you will enjoy any of these exciting tours.
The Social Club is also keen for students to see Ramsgate’s local attractions. The surrounding area has a coastline that stretches for miles with sandy beaches, traditional seaside towns, interesting museums and a wealth of history. Students can also visit the nearby city of Canterbury explore its world famous Cathedral, or visit Dover and its superb Castle to learn more about its 2000 year history.
Here are some examples of the trips offered by the Social Club:
- London with a Guided Walking Tour (from £25)
- Canterbury and Canterbury Cathedral (from £20)
- Bath & Stonehenge (from £35)
- Multi-Day Edinburgh Tour (from £239)
- Windsor Castle (from £35)
- Oxford with a Guided Walking Tour (from £25)
- Dover Castle (from £20)
- Local Business Visits (from £10)
- Multi-Day Paris Tour (from £249)
- Countryside Hikes (from £5)
- Multi-Day West Country and Wales Tour (from £179)
- Whitstable Oyster Festival (from £10)
- Turner Contemporary Art Gallery Margate (from £5)
- Leeds Castle (from £25)
- Harry Potter World Experience (from £45)
- Chatham Historic Dockyard (from £20)
- Cambridge with a Guided Walking Tour (from £25)
- Multi-Day Amsterdam & Bruges Tour (from £239)
- Broadstairs Coastal Walks (free)
- Brighton (from £25)