Students that book a shared transfer arrival service will be collected at the airport by a member of Churchill House staff or one of the school’s fully licensed and trusted courier companies. Students will be met at their arrival gate and will be grouped with other students that have chosen the shared transfer service. Students will be accompanied at all times by a member of staff during any waiting time spent at the airport (a maximum of 3 hours).
Students that book a shared transfer departure service will be taken to the airport by one of the school’s fully licensed and trusted courier companies. Students will be grouped with other students that have chosen the shared transfer service, taken to their departure gate and helped to check in for their flight. Students will be accompanied at all times by a member of staff during any waiting time spent at the airport (a maximum of 3 hours).
Terms & Conditions
- This service must be booked in advance. In order to guarantee collection, we must have your flight details at least one week before arrival. Without these details we may not be able to collect you and payment for the transfer will not be refunded.
- Time restrictions apply for this service. Shared transfers operate only for students arriving between 09:00 and 17:00 on standard arrival days and departing between 10:00 and 18:00 on standard departure days.
- Students will travel by either taxi, minibus or coach as suits the needs of the company.
- Students should not remain in the airport for more than a maximum of 3 hours whilst awaiting their shared transfer.
- Transfers to the airport for a departure flight leave at least 5 hours before the plane is scheduled to depart. These times can be altered to suit the needs of any student and the school’s transfer department will contact all individual students well in advance of their transfer to confirm details.
- Significant flight delays on arrival must be relayed to the school via any of our emergency numbers so that we can reschedule the time our courier service will leave for the airport. If it was possible to inform the school of the delay (it occurred well in advance of the flight leaving) but the student failed to do so, it may result in a them being charged for any waiting time or for another taxi. All extra fees will be payable upon arrival at the school.